Valoyaell replied

313 weeks ago

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Ever since his adventure in the center of the Earth, Sean Anderson has been looking for other places mentioned by Verne and other Vernians. He is notified about a coded message, and breaks into a satellite facility to fully receive it. With the help from his stepfather Hank (Dwayne Johnson) he decodes the message leading him to find the map that leads him to Verne's mysterious island. Along with Gabato and Kailani, Sean embarks on a mission to find his grandfather, the legendary Vernian Alexander. But unexpected problems arise as Alexander made a mistake that could change everything.
After going to the center of the earth, 17-year-old Sean Andeson goes on a journey to find The Mysterious Island, a legend discovered by Jules Vern. Assisted by his stepfather, Hank, the pair team up with a helicopter pilot and his beautiful daughter to find Sean's lost grandfather, whom Sean believes is on the island. The team encounters monsters, witty remarks, and a deadly conflict along the way.
This movie tries to adapt to the cinema the sci-fi novel &quot;The Mysterious Island&quot; by Jules Verne and, at the same time, be a worthy sequel to the movie &quot;Journey to the Center of the Earth&quot;. However, despite assuming itself as a sequel, is also renewed in that both actors and characters, as well as technical team, director and screenwriters are different from the previous one. Only Josh Hutcherson remained, repeating his character but without mention of what happened to him before. Its a sequel that makes a new beginning, not properly a continuation, although its evident that everything happens after the facts occurred in the first film. The story is also brand new, but there are a number of similarities to the previous film. As before, it revolves around Verne&#39;s literature, assuming that its real, not just fiction. And just like in the first film, two guys (one of them with problems of teenage rebellion) will face the adventure next to an attractive beauty (do feminists, who are always criticizing everything, do not think this is misogynist?). The script, however, is also woefully similar to that of &quot;Journey to the Center of the Earth,&quot; not having been able to correct it&#39;s errors: basic and far-fetched, it&#39;s full of clichés and runs over science in favor of dramatic effect. Here too there is a lot of silly and unbelievable things. Cinematography is good and the fast pace that the action takes, coupled with its short lenght, helps to make it enjoyable. In summary, it&#39;s a light and funny adventure movie with a painful plot that we easily forget.<br/><br/>If in the first movie most of the actors were, for me, perfect strangers, it does not feel so obvious here. Josh Hutcherson retained his role, as I mentioned, and is joined by Dwayne &quot;The Rock&quot; Johnson who, surprisingly, showed some dramatic ability in the role of an overprotective stepfather (although his image still remains, at least for me, too clingy to a lot of muscles, gross as a rock). This actor is clearly trying to do the same path that Arnold Schwarzenegger did in the 1990s, humanizing his image and seeking to move away from the label of &quot;Mister Muscle of Hollywood&quot;. Vanessa Hudgens is the sexy girl of the movie with an idiot father (Luis Guzmán) who are reserved the strangest jokes in the film. Finally, a note of merit for Michael Caine, a veteran always up to any role.
This is a very educational high on moral movie, and kids still love it. I showed it to many students as part of literature classes, the movie deals a lot with books and a certain writer - Jules Vern - and all the kids were mesmerised. In this age of short attention span it&#39;s an amazing feat which makes this a masterpiece of youth movie making.
The film is endurable owing solely to Johnson, a veteran of bad kids' movies whose sense of when to dial up the charm in such a generic, soulless entertainment remains impeccable.
It is considered a sequel to <a href="/title/tt0373051/">Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008)</a> (2008) as the character of Sean Anderson is in both films, but the story is completely different with a whole new adventure so you don&#39;t have to see the first one to understand this one. Yes. A short called &quot;Daffy&#39;s Rhapsody&quot; is shown along with the movie in theaters. It takes the 1950 Capitol Record song &quot;The Daffy Duck Rhapsody&quot;, sung by legendary Mel Blanc, and puts animation to it. Coincidentally, the short is falling on Daffy Duck&#39;s 75th anniversary, as the character debuted in 1937. (1) The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne, (2) Gulliver&#39;s Travels by Jonathan Swift, and (3) Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. The three books all pertain to islands, and all three of the books shown in the film contain a partial map within the first few pages of the books. When the maps are placed on top of each other (with the compass points lined up to north) and a light is shone from beneath, the full map and coordinates of Verne&#39;s &quot;Mysterious Island&quot; are revealed.
a5c7b9f00b
Big Mouth movie download hdTransformers Prime in tamil pdf downloadDiscipline download moviesDownload Shazam! full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Bounty full movie hd 1080p downloadLook Out, Officer! in hindi movie downloadResident Evil: Vendetta in hindi download free in torrentGodzilla tamil dubbed movie free downloadthe The Question downloadThe Pecos Kid in hindi free download

swayer replied

192 weeks ago

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is a great sequel to Journey to The Center of The Earth. click here I had seen this movie a lot of times, and each time I watch this movie I feel like I was gone to a fantasy world.
Please log in to post a reply.